2024 Family Planner Calendar
Organize, coordinate and simplify with this popular family planner and home-management system!
For thirty-six years, this popular agenda has proven indispensable for many thousands of busy families. It provides the perfect place to record the entire family's daily activities.
This bestselling agenda provides a flexible, spacious format for recording the entire family’s daily activities.
- three-part daily planning guide
- monthly double-spread planning pages
- weekly To Do/To Buy lists
- ample space for meal planning and messages
- unique reference pages including Items Loaned & Borrowed; Family Profiles;
- Dates to Remember; 2024 and 2025 planning calendars
- sturdy inside back-cover pocket
- perforated corners and tear-out shopping lists
- plus encouraging weekly quotes
- printed on 100% post-consumer recycled text paper, processed chlorine- and acid-free, using vegetable-based inks
- cover art by Canadian artist Erin Vanessa
8 x 10 inches, spiral-bound / 100% Recycled paper, 168 pages.
Polestar Calendars Ltd. is an independent family-run business owned and operated by Ruth Porter and Julian Ross. We live and work in rural south-eastern British Columbia in the beautiful Slocan Valley, where we’ve been publishing books and calendars since 1983. We are proud believers in the cultural importance of rural areas.
Polestar is committed to being environmentally friendly. While much of the calendar industry is moving its printing overseas, we always print our agendas in Canada on 100% post-consumer recycled text paper that is Forest Stewardship Council approved. We also donate calendars to local charitable organizations each year, and a percentage of December’s online sales are donated to the Stephen Lewis Foundation and/or others in need.