2024 Weekly Planner
This planner will keep you organized and on track, all in a handy, portable format.
- Three-part open, flexible, daily format;
- Monthly double-spread planning pages;
- Lively, contemporary weekly quotes, 50% female contributors;
- Large note section;
- Corner perforations;
- Handy large inside-front and back-cover pockets;
- 2024 and 2025 planning calendars;
- Printed in Canada on 100% post-consumer recycled text paper, FSC certified
Cover graphics are more muted than the sample pictured - blue/grey with white hand drawn flowers.
Polestar Calendars Ltd. is an independent family-run business owned and operated by Ruth Porter and Julian Ross. We live and work in rural south-eastern British Columbia in the beautiful Slocan Valley, where we’ve been publishing books and calendars since 1983. We are proud believers in the cultural importance of rural areas.
Polestar is committed to being environmentally friendly. While much of the calendar industry is moving its printing overseas, we always print our agendas in Canada on 100% post-consumer recycled text paper that is Forest Stewardship Council approved. We also donate calendars to local charitable organizations each year, and a percentage of December’s online sales are donated to the Stephen Lewis Foundation and/or others in need.