99 Problems But A Mess Ain't One Swedish Dish Cloth
- Absorbs 15x their own weight.
- 100% natural fibres and printed with water-based inks.
- Can be used with just water, soap, or any household cleaner.
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Cleans countertops, granite, stainless steel and glass (lint and streak-free).
- It is 100% natural and printed with water-based inks.
- Easily lasts 6-9 months of usage although you can get years out of them if you treat them well.
- Comes packaged in compostable corn based bags.
- 70% wood cellulose 30% cotton dishcloth
- Measures 8" x 6.5"
- Machine washable or place in the top of dishwasher. Avoid dryer to prevent shrinkage.
- Boil with water and vinegar or microwave to disinfect.
- Hang to dry.
- Cut into smaller pieces and compost when ready.
Image and description via Boldfaced Goods (Alberta). Dish cloths are designed in Canada.