Loon DIY Embroidery Kit
DIY Embroidery Kit from Hook, Line & Tinker (Wolfville, Nova Scotia). Just add scissors to complete this fun project!
The lilting "yodel" call of the loon reminds me of calm evenings on the lake sitting next to a campfire. This reflective pattern is first time beginner friendly.
Craft kit includes:
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 15cm (6”) embroidery hoop
- embroidery floss (2 full skeins)
- BOHIN size 3 embroidery needle
- instructions in ENGLISH and FRENCH
First Time Beginner Friendly
Approximate package dimensions:
8 3/4” x 8” x 3/8”
22cm x 20cm x 1cm
Hook, Line & Tinker supports women and children experiencing homelessness with a donation of 5% of profits, hot meals provided and more.
Image and description via Hook, Line & Tinker.