Sweet Caroline Swedish Dish Cloth
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This incredibly absorbent and versatile dishcloth from Boldfaced Goods makes dishes a little more fun! Featuring a play on the lyrics to Sweet Caroline "Good times never seemed so clean"
Swedish dish cloths can replace your need for paper towels. Invented in Sweden in 1949 and made of 70% wood cellulose and 30% cotton, it makes the perfect addition to your zero waste lifestyle.
Why are they so awesome?
- Absorbs 15x their own weight.
- 100% natural fibres and printed with water-based inks.
- Can be used with just water, soap, or any household cleaner.
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Cleans countertops, granite, stainless steel and glass (lint and streak-free).
- It is 100% natural and printed with water-based inks.
- Easily lasts 6-9 months of usage although you can get years out of them if you treat them well.
- Comes packaged in compostable corn based bags.
- 70% wood cellulose 30% cotton dishcloth
- Measures 8" x 6.5"
- Machine washable or place in the top of dishwasher. Avoid dryer to prevent shrinkage.
- Boil with water and vinegar or microwave to disinfect.
- Hang to dry.
- Cut into smaller pieces and compost when ready.
Image and description via Boldfaced Goods (Alberta). Dish cloths are designed in Canada.